This exercise routine is great for training the lower body and abs. The workout has 5 exercises and switches between hanging abdominals and legs.
Try doing this full workout three times with 1-minute rest between each set.
- 1st Exercise – Hanging Two Knee Tuck (5 Reps)
- 2nd Exercise – Two Arm Squat & Row (10 Reps)
- 3rd Exercise – Hanging Alternating Single Leg Lifts (5 Reps per leg)
- 4th Exercise – Alternating Single Leg Shooting Duck Squat (5 Reps per leg)
- 5th Exercise – Hanging Two Knee Side to Side Tuck (6 Reps)