Have you tried the X50 program yet?
x50 incorporates strength training and stretching with The Human Trainer suspension gym, cardio with the HT Agility Kit, AND yoga for days to rebalance, strengthen, and heal.
Here’s a taste of The Human Trainer X50 yoga sessions.
a)?Standing Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
– Find yourself rooting into the ground with both feet hip width distance, palms facing forward and shoulders relaxed back and down. Begin connecting to a deeper breath, close your eyes and find stillness.
b)?Shoulder Opening (Pranayama)
– Standing tall, inhale both arms above the head as your eyes follow your hands. Exhale as your hands lower to waist level. (Repeat 5x connecting your Breath with the movement)
c)?Low Lunge (Anjaneyasana)
– Inhale arms above the head and then Forward Fold until both hands reach the mat, inhale and lift chest and body halfway up. On your exhale step your right leg to the back of the mat and release your right knee to the floor. Inhale both arms above the head and turn your eyes up between the hands. Ensure your right knee remains over your right ankle and hold for 20 seconds. Exhale and look down as you plant both hands on the mat, step your right foot forward to meet your left foot, then repeat with your left leg stepping back.
d)?Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
– Step your right foot back from low lunge, keep both feet approximately hip width distance and then press your hips back and up into the air with your finger pads firmly pressing into the mat arriving in Downdog. Soften your shoulder blades as you look between your legs and feel the opening in the back body and hamstrings muscles of the legs.
e)?Forward Fold (Uttanasana)
– From Downward Facing Dog, walk both hands to the very back of the mat and then grasp onto both elbows with your hands and fold your head down to the mat while your hips press high above. If it feels nourishing, gently rock from side to side maintaining a calming breath to release tension and tightness.
f)?Tree Pose (Vriksasana)
– Release your hands to hips and firmly press into the mat as you come up to standing. Keeping only your Left leg rooting deep into the mat, lift your right foot and place it either on your left inner calf or up above your knee on the inner thigh of your left leg. Bring both hands to heart centre, and begin to open your right knee away from the body for a hip opening. Keep your hands at heart centre or lift your arms up above the head with the option to turn your gaze up to the sky. Hold for 20 seconds and then slowly release and repeat on the other side.
g)?4 Limbed Staff Poste (Chataranga Dandasana)
– After returning to Tadasana Mountain Pose from Tree Pose, inhale both arms above head, then forward fold down to the mat, begin to walk your hands forward until you are in high pushup plank with your shoulders above your hands and low belly pulled up and in towards the spine. Slowly lower your body towards the ground keeping the elbows pulling into the body, roll over your toes coming into Low Cobra or Upward Facing Down and take 2 breaths to open through the chest and front body. Exhale and press your hips back and up into Downward Facing Down. Begin to peddle each foot one at a time to open the calf muscles.
h)?Warrior 2 (Virabhadrasana II)
– From Downward Facing Down, inhale your right leg up into the sky into 3 Legged Downdog, on your exhale look forward and step your right foot towards the front of your mat between both hands. Turn your back left foot sideways and slightly angled forward, inhale press through your legs as you come up to standing releasing your arms to shoulder height with both arms stretching forward and behind with your eyes gazing towards your right hand. Ensure you have a long stride and that your right knee is over your right ankle with the right heel aligned into the middle of the arch of the left foot. Continue deepening your breath and try to find more softness in your shoulders. Hold for 20 seconds, then on your exhale plant both hands on the mat and step your right foot back and come to Downward Dog. Inhale your left leg up into 3 Legged Dog and then repeat.
i)?Plank Pose (Phalakasana)
– From Downward Facing Dog, inhale your body to High Pushup Plank with your shoulders directly over your hands or if you have wrist issues come down onto your forearms. Maintain an engaged core creating a long line from your neck to your hips to your feet. Keep your low belly pulled up towards the spine and either keep both feet on the ground or lift your right leg for 10 seconds, then lower and lift your left leg. Hold for 60 seconds keeping a steady breath.
j)?Childs Pose (Balasana)
– From Plank, gently drop to your knees, untuck your toes and extend your arms either above your head or down towards your feet while you let your head sink deep to the mat and your hips down towards your heels. Let your body feel heavy and fully relaxed and you surrender all your effort into this restoring pose.
The Human Trainer X-50 Day Fitness Challenge is the perfect plan to kick-start you on the road to life-long fitness and wellness. Weve made it super easy to get and stay on track for life with our instructor guided 50 day program. From the minute you log in and create your profile, to your last workout, we will guide you through your health and lifestyle transformation at every step and get you in the best shape of your life!